Avery 18262 Label - New Page Help

Linux Mint 20 Mate
LibreOffice Version: 6.4.7

(compatible with 48462, 48862, 5162, 5262, 5522, 5654, 5962, 6445, 6455, 8162, 8252, 8462, 95522, Presta 94206)

I’m trying to create and print sheets mailing labels for a small club. The Avery 18262 provides for 14 labels per sheet and I need three sheets of labels. I have an ‘old’ file, created some time last year, with two pages of labels. I can not, for the life of me, create another page on the existing template, OR, open a new template and get more than one sheet. By going to the last label box, manually down arrow, hitting CTRL-ENTER, I can create a blank page that shows 14 more boxes. The new boxes are of a slightly different shape and text can not be added to them.

I did try File → New → Label and Avery 5262. The formatting did not give the same results as the Avery Template and I’m not sure I could get a second page out of it, either.

Any help will be appreciated.

John

Does the size and placement of the labels not match the paper as Avery says it should?

If you use File > New > Label for address labels for posting to others then you need to have a registered database to use with the labels. The registered database can be a Calc sheet registered for the purpose. The idea being that you fill in the database fields and format them as you like then use the data from the database when printing. LibreOffice will generate as many pages as it needs to print all the selected data when printing.

Have you looked at Help, this link is a starter but you will need to follow links, Printing Address Labels

Also the Writer Guide from English documentation | LibreOffice Documentation - LibreOffice User Guides might be useful