Base: Avoiding Mouse Scroll in Control Properties

I know how to disable mouse scroll changing values in my Form fields.
What I need is to disable mouse scroll from changing values when I’m designing my Forms; a slight inattention or incorrect finger move, and the properties are changed - PositionX, PositionY, Size, any of them might suddenly be ‘randomly’ changed and my Form layout moved around. Worse is other fields that might not be visibly changed,but functionally changed with no warning.
I’ve had to go through 10+ forms, checking every single control, and I’m not sure I checked all the properties that might have gotten changed.
How can I turn it OFF? Is there anyway to LOCK values in properties so they can’t be accidentally changed?

Seems this is depending on the system you are using: Mouse scrolling is the same behavior in whole KDE (OpenSUSE) here.
You can’t lock values in properties of a form control. But you could take the dialog for “Position and Size” to set position and size and protect both.

Behavior is NOT the same throughout the system; I very specifically can (and do) disable mouse scrolling in the Forms fields I create, but the forms (properties) used to create them do not have it disabled. If there were a database controlling the Designer, I could (theoretically) disable the mouse scrolling there, just as I do for my Forms. That is what I was looking/hoping for, to preserve my Forms from accidental random changes (min/max and length values also scroll).
As for locking using Format → Text Box and Shape → Position and Size, after laboriously changing every field (2+ hrs), I find it only locks fields against moving and resizing in the graphic window. It does nothing to prevent random changes in the Properties window from scrolling with the cursor in the wrong spot.