Base - Connect MySQL JDBC TimeZone error Forgets the database name

I know this one has already been answered. But I think I deal with something diferent.

I use an Ubuntu server 18.04 with mysql and a client with Windows 10 connecting with LibreOffice 6.3.5.2 (x64)

Everything was working fine when I got a message (probably caused by the summer time change):
“The Server time zone value ‘EEST’ is unrecognised or represends more than one time zone …”

Checked the windows client time zone is (UTC+02:00) and the Ubuntu Server timezone was EEST (Athens,Greece)

So I went to the LO (Edit/Database/Properties) and add to the database name instead of BusinessMonitor this: BusinessMonitor?useLegacyDatetimeCode=false&serverTimezone=Europe/Athens found from another similar post:

Checked the database connection and it worked saved the changes but the next time I tried to login instead of the full string the database name was just Athens saved and could not connect…

Hello,

If this consistently happens, Datasource URL partially deleted, then it is certainly some type of bug. Having used JDBC connectors on many different databases (including MySQL) have not seen this problem.

Report on Bugzilla

Hello @Ratslinger and thanks. Is there a way to adjust the two different time zones and avoid the problem.
The database connection was working fine until the time changed by one hour 3 days ago.

Sorry, only keep MySQL around in hopes of answering some questions. Dumped it some time ago for PostgreSQL. May be best on a MySQL forum to ask.