base report: changing page format only applies to first page

My report (generated with the wizard) is landscape. Editing it to have portrait output only applies to first page. All the others keep the landscape orientation. I want the whole report to be portrait.

Not sure what “Editing it to have portrait output…” means. To change orientation select from the menu Format Page... and on the Page tab select the orientation of choice.

That’s what I do, but it only works with the first page of the report. The others have a landscape orientation…

Using xubuntu 16.04 & LO v5.1.3.2 (so systems are close) I have tried various ways to duplicate your problem and have not succeeded. When seeing this multi-orientation report is this at generation, print preview or both? Have you upgraded LO recently? Can you duplicate the problem by re-creating the report? If so, what choices are you using - layout type, type of report, etc.?

Now I have created a new report (landscape) and I managed to edit it and could get it in portrait mode (the whole report, of course). The old one remains with the first page only in portrait mode; the remaining pages are in landscape mode and no way to change that. I quit and will only use the new report instead…