Platform: Windows 10 1803/LibreOffice 188.8.131.52/x64/AdoptOpenJDK 1.8.0_212 x64
I created a Base database that uses an ODBC connection to pull data from a SQL Server 2012 database. This works without any issues (can view table and create queries, and these return data without problems).
The problem is when I use the
Use Wizard to Create Form... option. I want the wizard to create a form for me. I use the following steps:
Use Wizard to Create Form...
- I select my query from the
Tables or queriesdrop-down list
- I click
>>to add all columns, then click
- I don’t need any subforms, so I click
- I choose the second option (“Columnar - Labels on Top”) option for the main form arrangement, then click
- I select
This form is to display all dataand select all 3 checkboxes to prevent data modification, then click
- Don’t care about style; click
- For the form name, enter whatever name, then click
The problem is that when I click
Finish, an outline of a frame appears in the form window under the wizard, but the wizard does not dismiss and I cannot work with the form at all. My only option is to click
Cancel or dismiss the dialog with the close button (in which case the wizard dismisses, and all changes are discarded).
Has anyone else seen this problem?