Best place to store LibreOffice files on the cloud?

Hi, when I try to save my LibreOffice calc files in Microsoft One Drive, when I later click on those files with One Drive, it opens it as an Excel Online file, thus losing macro functionality etc.
Similarly, when I try to save my LibreOffice calc files in Google Drive, when I later click on those files with Google Drive, it opens it as a Google Spreadsheet, thus losing macro functionality etc.
Therefore, where is the best place in the cloud to save my .ods files where it will by default allow me to open the file as a libreoffice file?
Brian

Either you start LibreOffice in advance and use File -> Open dialog or you revise your file extension associations (mapping of extension to application) for all Open Document extensions in Windows (From my pov you won’t overcome commercial vendors endeavor to promote their own applications by choosing a cloud service whose provider offers a software suite as well - make your own conclusion from this statement).

I use Dropbox and save to a local folder which synchronizes with the online storage. I pay for the service and get some backup features. Having Dropbox on other computers means the files are accessed locally on each computer.

If there is a conflict (always due to phone office suite app), I get to see original and conflicted copy so I decide which is current.

Some people have mentioned problems with truncation in posts on this forum but I haven’t experienced that. Cheers, Al

Thank you Opaque and Earnest AI for your answers.
Brian