black screen

Recently upgraded my Windows 10 to latest edition. Then had problems with my DELETE button not working. SO, I tried updating the drivers. No difference. Tried updating the keyboard. No difference. Then updated Libre to 6.2. No difference. Delete button still doesn’t work.
EXCEPT, now when I open libre office, a black window opens (libreoffice writer). Both the black window and an libre office document open together simultaneously, when I open a libre document. The black window also has a cursor blinking. If I close the black window, it also simultaneously closes the open libre office document I am working on–for which I have to go through the steps of recovery, to retrieve this document.
Please help, thx!

SO, I tried updating the drivers.
Which drivers? - Graphics cards driver? If yes - try to disable OpenGL in LibreOffice using:

• Right click -> Run on Windows Start menu
  • Type "%ProgramFiles%\LibreOffice\program\soffice" --safe-mode into Open text field (including the double quotes)
  • Click OK
  • Archive your profile expanding Advanced (click on the word Advanced right above Help button) and click Archive User Profile button
  • Click radio button Configure
  • Set option [x] Disable hardware acceleration (OpenGL, OpenCL)
  • Click button Apply Changes and Restart

But this won’t fix your DELETE button (whatever a delete button is, my keyboard just has a DEL key) issue.