Bug in menu display

I am having this problem with version 7.4.3.2 x64 (Windows 11 Home). When opening the DB, the menu items are displayed correctly. After some time (it varies) it displays like in the image below.
Screenshot LO v7.4.3.2 x64

If I close the DB and open it again the menu items display correctly, but eventually become unreadable again. Is this an anomaly that has already been reported? Is there a solution to this problem?

• Are you using a Dark Theme in the Windows?
  • Check the graphics accelerator settins in the LO, try to change something.

Yes I’m using Dark Theme of Windows. I Found it. The graphic accelerator is used, I executed a test and this is the result. I can’t upload the graphic render test. I put it here

Graphics Backend used: skia
Passed Tests: 51
Quirky Tests: 53
Failed Tests: 0
Skipped Tests: 5

---Name of the tests that failed---
No test has been failed.

---Name of the tests that were Quirky---
testDrawRectWithLine
testDrawRectWithPolygon
testDrawRectWithPolyLine
testDrawRectWithPolyLineB2D
testDrawRectWithPolyPolygon
testDrawRectWithPolyPolygonB2D
testDrawFilledRectWithPolygonWithAA
testDrawFilledRectWithPolyPolygonWithAA
testDrawFilledRectWithPolyPolygon2DWithAA
testDrawDiamondWithPolygon
testDrawDiamondWithLine
testDrawDiamondWithPolyline
testDrawDiamondWithPolylineB2D
testLinearGradientBorder
testLinearGradientSteps
testAxialGradient
testRadialGradient
testRadialGradientOfs
testDrawDropShapeAAWithPolyline
testDrawDropShapeAAWithPolygon
testHalfEllipseWithPolyLine
testHalfEllipseAAWithPolyLine
testHalfEllipseWithPolyLineB2D
testHalfEllipseAAWithPolyLineB2D
testHalfEllipseWithPolygon
testHalfEllipseAAWithPolygon
testClosedBezierWithPolyline
testClosedBezierWithPolygon
testFilledAsymmetricalDropShape
testTextDrawing
testDrawRectangleOnSize1028WithRect
testDrawRectangleOnSize4096WithRect
testDrawRectangleOnSize1028WithPixel
testDrawRectangleOnSize4096WithPixel
testDrawRectangleOnSize1028WithLine
testDrawRectangleOnSize4096WithLine
testDrawRectangleOnSize1028WithPolyLine
testDrawRectangleOnSize4096WithPolyLine
testDrawRectangleOnSize1028WithPolygon
testDrawRectangleOnSize4096WithPolygon
testDrawRectangleOnSize1028WithPolyLineB2D
testDrawRectangleOnSize4096WithPolyLineB2D
testDrawRectangleOnSize1028WithPolyPolygon
testDrawRectangleOnSize4096WithPolyPolygon
testDrawRectangleOnSize1028WithPolyPolygonB2D
testDrawRectangleOnSize4096WithPolygonPolygonB2D
testDrawOpenPolygonWithPolyLine
testDrawOpenPolygonWithPolyLineB2D
testDrawOpenPolygonWithPolygon
testDrawOpenPolygonWithPolyPolygon
testDrawOpenPolygonWithPolyPolygonB2D
testDrawOpenBezierWithPolyLine
testDrawOpenBezierWithPolyLineB2D

---Name of the tests that were Skipped---
testDrawBitmap32bpp
testDrawTransformedBitmap32bpp
testDrawBitmapExWithAlpha32bpp
testDrawMask32bpp
testDrawBlend32bpp

In Tools - Options - LibreOffice - View you could enable the box Force Skia software rendering and see if that helps.

If you want dark theme for LO you could, in Tools - Options - LibreOffice - Advanced tick the box Enable experimental features (may be unstable). That should match LibreOffice to the Windows theme.

The page will still be white. You might want that, or you could click Tools - Options - LibreOffice - application colours and under Scheme at the top select LibreOffice Dark

The problem seems to be related to the dark theme of Windows. I deactivated it and I have been using LibreOffice Base for the last hour and everything went well except in the Dialog box editing window where the window became black with islands of white space depending on the objects selected.

I have now applied @EarnestAl’s suggestions. So far it seems to work. I will see in the next hour if this fixes my problem permanently.

For now, thank you both. I’ll let you know if it worked or not.

It doesn’t work with your settings. I think the problem is an incompatibility with the Dark Theme of Windows. The previous version worked without problems.

Screenshot 2 LO v7.4.3.2 x64

Yes, you have an issue there because LO is not picking up the dark theme for you. With those settings you should see something like the below (LO 7.5 beta but pretty much the same as 7.4.3.2. that I recently removed for space reasons) where the dark theme is picked up automatically from the OS.
WindowsDarkThemeExperimental

You could revert to 7.3.7.2 and wait and see if a subsequent version works correctly on your computer. Or you could untick Use Skia for all rendering and see if that helps prevent the dark theme incompletely spilling over.

Thanks @EarnestAl!
I reinstalled the previous version and everything was back to normal. I will wait for the next version 7.4.x.x. It’s not like 7.3.7.2 isn’t a good fit, it more than meets my needs. It was really just a desire to use the most recent version. Thank you for your time!

So here I am in 3/24 and this is still an issue. LO 7.6.5.2 not functioning correctly using Windows 11 Dark Theme. None of the offered fixes work.