I get a weird behaviour when trying to change the range of a named array referenced in an array formula.
I expect that, when I change the range that a name references, the array formulas that reference the name should change too.
- Write “a1”, “a2” and “a3” to A1, A2 and A3;
- Set a name to this range. Let it be “test”;
- In C1, write the formula “=test” and press “ctrl+shift+enter” for an array formula. “a1”, “a2” and “a3” are expected to be written to C1, C2 and C3;
- Now write “a4” to A4;
- Change the range that the name “test” reference to A1:A4;
- It is expected that the cell C4 gets the value “a4”, but nothing is changed there.
Weirdly, I cannot edit nor delete the created output of the array formula, even if selecting the full range (the seen nor the expected). If I try “ctrl+/”, the right size is selected, but the last value is blank. Also, if I enter the formula “=test” and press “enter” at C4, I get the right value (“d”).
Is it a bug or is there any way to update this correctly?
I’m using version 18.104.22.168 ID de compilação: 490fc03b25318460cfc54456516ea2519c11d1aa Local: pt-BR (pt_BR)