Formula 1 (J2):
Formula 2 (J3):
When I update the filter in Calc to filter the rows that are being subtotaled by J2… J2 updates as expected, however J3 does not.
- If I select cell J3, put cursor in formula bar and hit enter, the formula does NOT recalculate.
- If I select cell J3, put cursor in formula bar, make an edit and then change it back and hit enter, the formula does recalculate.
- If I close and re-open the file, the formula also doesn’t update to the correct calculation based on the current filter.
Things I’ve tried:
- Saving as xls, quitting/reopening,
- saving as odf, quitting/reopening,
- saving as xlsx, quitting/reopening.
None of these seem to resolve the issue…had a hunch it was related to file format…but if so I can’t figure out the magic incantation to fix it.