Calc: how can I reset page numbers?

I have a file with a one-page worksheet that summarizes information for a second (17 pp) and third (12 pp) worksheets.

If I go to Edit/select/select sheets, it shows the list of sheets in the file, and I can choose all three. Then Print preview shows the page numbers running through from first sheet to last page of last sheet (1-30).

But bizarre things happened. One of the cells on the first sheet (now page 1 of 30) appeared on the first page of the second sheet (now page 2 of 30). I could delete/undelete from either sheet and it disappeared in both. In other cases, I lost data from some of the pages. I don’t have time to research and try to fix the latter, so I just printed the sheets out individually with their own page number sequences.

I wanted to reset the page numbers on the second and third sheets so that the sequence would print as if I had selected them all.

But I can only find doc on how to do this in Writer. How can I do this in Calc?

Not sure whether this could help: Defining a separate page style for each of your sheets allows to define a new First page number on a “per sheet” basis.