CALC - how to set font

Prior to version 24222, I had the font in CALC set to Arial, 7 pt. Now, when I cut and paste from an external source, it defaults to Liberation Serif, 10 pt.

How do I set to Arial, 7 pt - and keep it there?

1. Open a new spreadsheet.
  2. Call File>New>Properties… tab"General". If the new file is built from some template, edit that template (File>Templates>Edit…) instead of the new spreadsheet.
  3. Hit F11 for the stylist window.
  4. Right-click>Edit the “Default” cell style, change the font and whatever.
    4.1. Save and close the edited template (if 2. applied)
    4.2 or save the new spreadsheet as template via File>Templates>Save…
  5. Make that template your default template: File>Templates>Manage… right-click>Default template.
    From now on, every new spreadsheet is made from that template. File>Properties… shows the name of the document’s template.

Sorry, Villeroy, but none of those options have worked. I have a saved file, not a new one from scratch.

For an existing file just steps 3 and 4 are needed

For an existing file, just apply your preferred font settings to the “Default” style and then remove all hard formatting (Ctrl+M).
Next time when you paste something from somewhere, paste-special unformatted text, which preserves the formatting of your office document.

I made changes according to steps 3 & 4 from Villeroy. The changes will take in some cells and not others.

Once I paste an external cut into a cell, I then format it to a certain visual style.

Before update 24222 came out, I did not have this problem.

I still can not set the default font in CALC to Arial, 7pt.

I have tried every suggestion above. I have highlighted each individual column.

I have made changes in the properties.

While I still have CALC open, the changes take affect in some cells and not others.

Then when I save and close CALC, then re-open it, the entire sheet has defaulted back to LIBERATION Serif, 10pt.

Anyone out there have a solution?