CALC: In ODS pictures and text looks good, but in PRINT Preview and PDF export not good

Hi,
I have problem with ODS document which looks good, but after esport to PDF or in “Print Preview”, most of pictures are not on his places.

Examples:

Document:

Print Preview:

(edit: activated screenshots)

With the image selected, right click Anchor to Cell.
Must solve.

Complement

Hello @pranske, discovered the secret.

The rows are manually set height, I changed to self-define according to font size, in column E type 1 space to end table, formatted all rows, column E, font size 24 and larger, at the beginning of table 60.

I selected the table and clicked between the line numbering (shows a double-ended kettle) to force adjustment.

When exporting to PDF stay right.

Changed ODS : Dropbox - File Deleted

Exported PDF : Dropbox - File Deleted

ATTENTION: If you would like to give more details to your question, use edit in question or add a comment below. Thank you.

If the answer met your need, please click on the ball Descrição da imagem to the left of the answer, to finish the question.

Thanks for advice, but all pictures is already anchored to cell.

What OS and version of LibO ?

It is possible to post 1 page in ods.

Linux Mint 19.1 Cinnamon 64bit

LibreOffice Version: 6.0.7.3

Build ID: 1:6.0.7-0ubuntu0.18.04.9

Document: https://we.tl/t-hD9IsPmy4g

@pranske, See complement in the answer above.

Thank You, Gilberto,

in you PDF everythink looks nice, as it should, but in your ODS print preview there is mess this document :frowning:

Sorry, also I did not understand correctly ho do you do this on your PC. I need another row with font guessed font size ? Not possible to add roe high for specific rows ?

Here it also shows that there is a mess of the images, but this is LibreOffice screen update problem, if you have PDF printed, you will see that the error disappears.

See in the file .ods sent the column E is with the formatting I mentioned.

Thanks one more time, Gilberto,

it does not work for me :frowning:

I don’t change anything in your document, just make an PDF export and it is mess inside :confused:

There is how it looks pdf after export from your modified PDF http://i.imgur.com/DsM9EWB.png

I tried to change myself, but no success.