Hi, first time here, but been using LibreOffice for 2 years now.
Today I woke up to a very annoying problem: One of my spreadsheet files (.ods) that I use everyday is taking forever to load or save. When I open it, LibreOffice Calc lunches and start loading this file, going unresponsive for 5~10min, then the file is finally loaded. Same happens when I save it.
Here are some points I managed to work:
- Opening LibreOffice Calc itself is normal, as well as making new files.
- All my other spreadsheet files work fine as usual, all .ODS.
- Yesterday this file was normal (as I said, I use it everyday).
- Getting my months old backup behaved the same.
- Even the file on my laptop behaves the same.
- Changing the file location and name had no effect.
- Was using version 5.1.3, updated to 18.104.22.168, problem persists.
- Tried clearing 4/user and 4/cache folders, no difference.
- Converting the file to .XLSX and then saving again as .ODS seems to solve the problem.
Unfortunately I am loosing a lot of formatting this way. Will take me a couple hours going through the file and fixing everything (as well as it does not solve the problem itself, it is just a work around).
Any ideas of what might be happening? Anyone ever had a similar issue? What bugs me the most is that even my backup files behave the same, even in a different computer! Both Windows 7 64 Bits and Windows 8 64 Bits (2nd computer).