Calc - unable to remove formula trace links

I was playing around with the Trace function in Calc and did some Shift F5/F9 actions to display arrows showing Precedents and Dependents links for fomula. After wondering how to remove them I discovered Tools/Detective and I have removed some of the links using the 3 Remove Trace options on that menu but a few remain and defy Remove All Traces. I have attached a copy of my spreadsheet (with most of the titles removed and zero data as it is my financials) to illustrate the problem.

I created these trace links in LO 6.4.7 and have also tried to remove them on 7.3.0.1 on another laptop. Is this user error or have a discovered a bug?Formula trace.ods

Correction, I meant 7.0.3.1

These arrows were inserted via Insert → Shape → Line and must be removed manually.

C:\fakepath\16089011638654509 (1).ods

If this answers your question, please click on the circle with the tick (✔) on the left (the point is highlighted in green and the answer is highlighted in color) so that other users can see that the question has been answered.

My operating system: Windows 10 Home (x64)

My LibreOffice versions: 6.4.7.2 (x64); 7.0.1.2 Portable

Thanks. Can you tell this because inserted lines have an arrowhead at each end, whereas Precedents and Dependents links have an arrowhead at one end and a small dot at the other end?

Next problem is that I have no idea how I inserted these lines or how to remove them. I definitely did not use Insert/Shape/Line. Maybe whilst playing around I inadvertently used a shortcut that inserted the lines? Sorry for my appalling ignorance but I cannot see how to remove these lines and cannot find a help topic on removal. Can anyone help me out?

Just click on them and Delete.