Can I somehow make "correct" word into incorrect one ?

In my language there are some phrases that are written simillar, like “tice” and “tiče” . When I am copying some text from internet, and it contains “tice” (because of the wrong typing etc), libre office doesnt detect that word as incorrect. “Tice” is very very rarely used, while “tiče” is way more common. Word 2013 does recognize "tice"as akward word, and marks it.

Is there any way to change that word to “akward”, “unusual”… So my spell check always recognize it.

I would like to keep those for my personal use, just bcs some words arent correct in their full meaning, only in that sentence is not usefull, or akward. For that types of words, I would like to mark them as incorrect somehow… So I am aware that that words are there and needs to be checked.

One solution: remove the word from the respective Hunspell dictionary as such dictionaries are mere plain-text files.
Another solution: use LanguageTool and add a rule to mark the word as problematic (a bit trickier as it requires some knowledge of the XML markup and the rule syntax).