Can I use text in a Watermark to show COPY ONLY or DRAFT ONLY or any other text?

I have two versions f LibreOffice. How do I remove the older version

Tony

What is the relation between the title and the description? You won’t get any answer till you edit both the title and the text. Don’t forget OS name and LO version(s).

Don’t post a new question, nor use an answer. In a Question & Answer site like AskLO, a question is always editable by its owner. Answers are reserved for solutions.

Read these guidelines and follow them.

Maybe he has two questions? @Shed: don’t ask more than one question in a topic. And certainly don’t hide questions in the text area where you add the details of your question. People search this place to find answers for their question, but how will they be able to find an answer to a question that doesn’t show up in the title? Help us help you and help other people by making your questions and the answers searchable.

The comments don’t answer the question? On the menu bar choose “Format” from the drop down menu choose “Watermark” enter the relevant text etc in the dialogue box, click ok and it will show in your Doc watermark.

when you update Libre with a new version the old one is/should be removed automatically.

You could try this method. Be careful to check that there are two versions in the list - choose the older one.
To Uninstall from the Start menu
Select Start Windows logo Start button and look for the app or program in the list shown.
Press and hold (or right-click) on the app, then select Uninstall.

On the menu bar choose “Format” from the drop down menu choose “Watermark” enter the relevant text etc in the dialogue box, click ok and it will show in your Doc watermark.