Can LibreOffice Calc produce vector graphics?

RE: Windows 10 [64-bit], LibreOffice v7.1.4.2 (x64)
The charts and graphs that LibreOffice Calc produces are typically exported as a raster image; e.g., .png. Is it possible for Calc to also create charts and graphs in a vector format?
Thank you for any reply.
Kind regards,
Kelly

Copy the chart, open LibreOffice Draw, and paste there.

From Draw you can export as SVG.

Tested with LibreOffice 7.0.6.2 (x86); OS: Windows 6.1.

Add Answer is reserved for solutions. If you think the answer is not satisfactory, add a comment below, or click edit (below your question) to add more information. Thanks.

Check the mark (Answer markCorrect answer mark) to the left of the answer that solves your question (it may take a little while until it turns green).

Thanks LeroyG; that worked! Tried to up-vote your answer but I lack the necessary permissions.

You’re welcome!

You can also right-click on a chart in Calc and click Export as image, in the dialog, select .svg

Thanks Earnest AI; that worked equally well!

@EarnestAl, Your comment needs to be the first answer (I will vote it). I don’t tried that, misguided (my fault) by the question.

Maybe, but going via Draw also allows further information to be added manually.

Another way could be to export to pdf, I haven’t specifically tested for this question, but export to pdf retains vectors where they exist

Yes, I don’t put the PDF option, because you will need to open it in Draw. So, it is easy to copy and paste.