Can not move, minimize, resize, maximize LO file windows

libre office typical
libre office saved

Since the latest windows 10 Home update (version 20H2 OS build 1902.1415) I have not been able to move, resize, minimize or maximize windows containing LO files. I have upgraded from LO 6.3.? to 7.1.8 with no change. The image with the red circle is the typical window we all know and love. With any save or any access to an existing document I get windows shown in the image without the circle. It shows only the X to close the window.
If I create a new document from within LO the window is normal (minimize, resize, close) but if I save it I lose the minimize and resize buttons.
I am not sure if I can attach any file that would help since it seems to be a problem interacting with my OS and not a stand alone LO problem. Any suggestions?

First steps

Try steps 2 and 5. Feedback requested.

For what I can see, the title bar of the window disappears.
If do you press Alt+Spacebar, the window context menu pops-up?

User profile was corrupt. Copied and restarted and it was fixed. Dunke schon.
Follow-up question. Where would you recommend I go to begin to learn the foundations of how to understand this stuff, with a concentration in database structure and use? Old guy here with one FORTRAN class with punch cards under my belt. (sorry for the lack of an omlut).

Thanks for the response. I was in the middle of @Hrbrgr 's suggestion when your message came in. And their fix worked. The Alt+Spacebar didn’t take me anywhere, I had tried that on Microsoft’s suggestion.

Where would you recommend I go to…

Please create a new topic for this. Thank you.