Cannot enable Java

I cannot get Version: 7.1.6.2 (x64) recognize my Java installation. Sorry, I am a new user. Can only embed one pic. I get an error telling me: The folder you selected does not contain a Java runtime environment. Please select a different folder.
However, if I was able to embed my Java Configuration screen, you would see I have a java installation in that folder.

I am trying to install the Java 64 that is in my Program Files\Java\jre7\ folder.

Hello,

What to install and use depends upon OS and LO used.

Please see links in this post → Q1. Is Java version 8, update 271 correct to use with LO 7.0.3.1 and Mac OS 11.0.1? Q2. If Java V8/271 is incorrect, what is the correct version?

Did you install the 32-bit version of LibreOffice? See Help>About
or if there is a folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOffice

In the first sentence I mention the version of LO. I am using LO 7.1.6.2. The “(x64)” should give you a hint that I have 64 bit Windows.

I solved this issue. Apparently, LO needs at least Java 1.8 to work. I had 1.7 for the 64bit version. Downloaded 1.8 and Viola, it automatically recognized it.

It happened to me that I installed the 32-bit version on a 64-bit machine because I had both downloads in a shared folder.