Cannot uninstall Anaphraseus Extension - Answered

I have used the “uninstall” option within Libre Office 3.5.3.2 and deleted every instance that I could find of Anaphraseus on my computer (Mac OSX 10.5.8) but I cannot get rid of it.

I do not see Anapraseus in the Extensions Manager menu.

However, Anaphraseus is still in the menu bar with the full menu showing when selected.

When I close a Text file I get this error message:
oh - could not insert an image or attach a file as I got a “data is undefined” error message (not having much luck today!)

It says:

A scripting framework error occurred while running the Basic script

vnd.sun.star.script:Standard.Anaphraseus.beforeClose?

Language=Basic&location=application

library: ‘Standard’

module: ‘Anaphraseus’

method: ‘BeforeClose’

I have restarted the computer several times.

Any ideas on how to get rid of this extension would be gratefully received!

Best wishes,

Liz

@CrlyWrly: There is no need to add Answered to the question (you already did that when you marked the answer as Correct). In fact you could modify the title to make it a real question e.g. “How do I uninstall the Anaphraseus extension?”

You might try as follows:

(1) Please have a look at → How to uninstall?

(2) Download → Readme_Eng.odt

(3) You need at least the medium macro security level in order to work with the macros of this document. You can adjust the security level in Tools → Options → LibreOffice → Security → Macro Security… → Security Level. Then click the Enable Macros button while loading this document. (For Mac: LibreOffice → Preferences → …)

(4) Go to item UNINSTALL

(5) Use the button Remove Menus and Toolbar if you have uninstalled Anaphraseus but the menu and/or the toolbar were not removed.

HTH

Many thanks! I had tried loading the "readme " document before and using the links but I had not realised that I needed to adjust the macro permissions for it to work. I had checked Anaphraseus and Libre Office support forums but did not think to check OO too - know now to do that in future :slight_smile:

Sorry HTH, I don’t have enough points to be able to “vote up” your answer ;-/

Many thanks again!
Liz

No worries! :slight_smile:

@CrlyWrly: HTH means Hope This Helps. It’s not manj_k’s nick or signature :wink:

Hi Pedro, That’s started my day with a smile :slight_smile: Maybe it could be an honorific? Not HRH but HTH :slight_smile:

You never can tell … :wink:
What about ‘Happy To Help’? :slight_smile:

Just what I was thinking :slight_smile: