Can't add extension

I am getting an error when trying to add the extension → vrtnetworkequipment-1-2-0-lo.oxt. I have downloaded it and when I click the add button in extension manager I get a “bad transfer url”" error.image description

If I try to use the link “Get more extensions online…” I get a different error:

(com.sun.star.system.SystemShellExecuteException) { { Message = “No such file or directory”, Context =
(com.sun.star.uno.XInterface)
@6000007643a8 (ImplementationName =
“com.sun.star.comp.system.SystemShellExecute”)
}, PosixError = (long) 2 }

image description

I am at a loss. System info:

Version: 7.1.4.2 / LibreOffice
Community Build ID:
a529a4fab45b75fefc5b6226684193eb000654f6
CPU threads: 8; OS: Mac OS X 11.4; UI
render: default; VCL: osx Locale:
en-CA (en_CA.UTF-8); UI: en-US Calc:
threaded

Apple Silicon (M1) → but I purchased LibreOffice off the AppStore on this HW.

Any help is appreciated.

CW

EDIT 1:
Was able to install the extension on my other INTEL MAC with the add button but when I check on the link “Get more extensions online…” I still get the following error.

(com.sun.star.system.SystemShellExecuteException) { { Message = “No such file or directory”, Context =
(com.sun.star.uno.XInterface)
@6000007643a8 (ImplementationName =
“com.sun.star.comp.system.SystemShellExecute”)
}, PosixError = (long) 2 }

End of Edit 1

If I’m not mistaken, you shouldn’t be upset about the poor performance of the Get more extensions online hyperlink - it just should open your Web browser on the https://extensions.libreoffice.org/ page

GetMoreExt.png

If this does not happen, then perhaps the settings of your system simply do not allow the use of Shell Execution (safety is safety, no matter how it interferes with comfortable work). Do not worry - you can open the browser on the desired page manually, this is not the biggest problem of the office suite.

BTW: That does not happen, when using LibreOffice from libreoffice.org (instead of Apple Store’s LibreOffice Vanilla) and Mozilla Firefox as default browser on my macOS 11.2