Can't change font.

hello, why i can’t change font style in all libreoffice app? my OS is in Windows 10 Pro Insider, i have the latest LibreOffice installed, i just wanted to change my font for example, i want to change from Segoe UI to Times New Roman, it keeps in Segoe UI, i must select the text and change it manually for changing the font.

If you expect any answer, be more descriptive. Edit your question to tell us what you do presently.

Do you want to change the default for any app? Do you want to specifically change a font in a file?

While you’re at it, mention you OS and LO version.

done ^^ sorry, its my first time in here

Still not enough information. “Latest LO”??? Use Help>About Libre Office to report the exact version. All OS’es are not in sync and the “latest” version thus varies.

Is your goal to change “permanently” the font, i.e. make Times New Roman your preferred default? Or do you want to format a paragraph, a cell or a shape label in TNR, leaving the rest “as is”?

Also, what is your priority? Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw? The procedure for changing fonts dynamically (or also defaults) is different in each application.