Can't delete filter

I created a filter to find all rows with a value of 0 in a specific column. Then I deleted those rows. Next I want to delete the filter to see the other rows, but “delete filter” is greyed out.

I just installed Libre Office 7 today. I swear that this was working yesterday.

Select any column, which takes part in the filtering and use Data -> More Filters -> Reset Filter

That’s exactly what I did, but “reset filter” is greyed out. As I said, I think this is a result of installing Libre 7.1. I did this successfully yesterday with Libre 6.4.1.

I have tested that with 7.1.2.2 before posting my comment - so something is wrong

• either with the file (upload a sample file)
  • or with the LibreOffice user profile (Check while runinng in LibreOffice Safe Mode)

Same problem here with LibreOffice-7.0.5.2 running under Fedora-33 Linux.

I have the same problem of Reset being greyed out. I clicked the relevant column and used Data/More filters but Reset was still greyed out.
I had saved before trying to reset. I used LO 7.3.7.2 (x64).

Doing again Menu/Edit/Autofilter should solve the issue.

If not, test with:
[Ctrl+A] (Menu/Edit/Select All),
right-click on any row number
Select ‘Show rows’
Redefine the filter.

1 Like

The first selection did not work for me because auto filter did not appear in the list. But the second selection worked fine for me

Thank you - the second solution worked fine for me, but the first still greyed out Edit/Autofiller.