Can't see the Data tab on the Control Properties of form items

I can only see General and Events. I know this is wrong because my server’s Docker image of LibreOffice includes Data, correctly, so I had to create a checkbox there and export the document to my laptop as a workaround. Is there a setting I need to change or a package to install on my laptop’s version to be able to see the Data tab in Control Properties?

Version 7.3.7.2, Ubuntu package version: 1:7.3.7-0ubuntu022.04.4, amd64 Ubuntu 22.04

The common tag does not fit here. The same controls will behave differently in different components.
Because context is important to them. For us, by the way, context is also important. But this is even more important for users who, in search of a solution to their problem, will encounter this question again and again and not understand whether they need to view this discussion. And this will continue for a long time. Does this sound like mockery? No, it’s just a poorly worded question.
Please, rewrite the question in such a way as to immediately give as much information as possible:: “In the Writer-Calс-Base… document I am drawing an input form, after inserting a button-list-label… I don’t see the Data tab…” and other related to the question.
I promise when this is done I will delete this comment.