Can't Uninstall or Update - Missing file error

I keep getting an error when I try to update or uninstall my current copy of Libre Office getting the same error about needing this file…
ed7721f6e071d483cb9fc16a0055c621.msi
The pop-up refers a folder that doesn’t exist and I haven’t found the file in my system anywhere.

I am running Windows 11 64 bit on a custom built AMD Ryzen 5600 system with 32 GB of RAM.
Current install version is LibreOffice_24.2.5_Win_x86-64

Wich one? You are familiar with hidden folders?
But the name hints this was maybe a temporary copy, because it is not the typical download from LibreOffice.org.

To see hidden files and folders in Windows Explorer, click View > Show > Hidden items OR click the ellipsis and select Options. In the View tab tick the radio button Show hidden files, folders and drives

Download the install file for your current version, LibreOffice_24.2.5_Win_x86-64, and save it in the same place as it was when you installed you current version. If you can’t remember the previous location, it doesn’t matter, just point to where it is now when you are asked. The uninstaller needs the existing install file to uninstall before upgrading or uninstalling.

Run the installer for the new version and if asked for a missing file point to the older 24.2.5 msi

FAQ - General Installation Issues (Windows)