Catalan version doesn't download

Hi, I hope this is the right place to report this bug… I have been trying to download the catalan version of Libreoffice and it’s impossible, when I try to download it from the official link: https://ca.libreoffice.org/baixada/ I click on “Instal·lador principal” which means “Main setup” and it automatically redirects to the page for donations: Donate to LibreOffice | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft without any option to skip it and download the software.

I’ve had to download Libreoffice from an unofficial website I know that has software in Catalan language.

Please, fix this issue when you can because I always prefer to download software from its official site.

Thanks.

Just use main site, not catalan (which seems unmaintained.)

Thanks Mike! Perfect, it’s possible to choose the language on the main site too!
Google seems to still have the old site and that’s why I used it. I hope they will fix it soon.

Note that main MSI installer is not language-specific (it includes all languages in it). Only help installers are single-language.