Cell Patterns/Hatching in Calc 7.0

I am trying to transition from Microsoft Office to Libre Office. However, there is one problem. In Excel, I have been using Cell Patterns extensively, and naturally, I want to carry forward that information into Libre Office.

However, it doesn’t seem like this is a built-in functionality, and the following Extension (https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/hatch-patterns-for-cells) does not seem to be working. If I try to use it I get the following error:

A Scripting Framework error occurred while running the Python script vnd.sun.star.script:CalcHatchCells-L-1.2.1.oxt|python1|HatchDialogV1.2.py$hatch_dialog?language=Python&location=user:uno_packages.

File "C:\Programs\LibreOffice\program\pythonscript.py", line 1047, in getScript
    self.provCtx.uriHelper.getStorageURI(scriptUri) );
  File "C:\Programs\LibreOffice\program\pythonscript.py", line 417, in getStorageUrlFromPersistentUrl
    package = self.mapPackageName2Path[ packageName ]

Is there another solution for this? Or are cell patterns/hatching simply not supported in Libre Office?

Reading the extension author’s comments, there is no hope to get a fix for the extension. The only option right now seems to be to file an enhancement request at bugzilla

I’ve now settled for switching to WPS Office which has these features and the free tier works for me.