Change icon style system wide (Linux); on dark theme default icons are mostly unrecognizable

I like Linux based distros and dark themes. For some reason default icon style results in icons barely recognizable. In options I’ve found Breeze (dark) makes them recognizable. I’d like colored, but from available - Calibre - some icons are hardly recognizable.

After I’ve change style in options I’ve found internal style name in registrymodifications.xcu via search by contents for breeze in home and by grep found it in only one place: <item oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Common/Misc"><prop oor:name="SymbolStyle" oor:op="fuse"><value>breeze_dark</value></prop></item>.

Then I’ve found SymbolStyle in /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/.registry in main.xcd only. I’ve used vim to edit <value>auto</value> of the line next to SymbolStyle to <value>breeze_dark</value>, i.e. in
<prop oor:name="SymbolStyle" oor:type="xs:string" oor:nillable="false"> <value>auto</value>

I can rename ~/.config/libreoffice folder, but upon next start of e.g. Calc icons still look as default and auto in options (and new ~/.config/libreoffice is created).

How to change icon style system wide?

P.S. I’ve confirmed vim edit by grep and created new user and run Calc in X session of that account to confirm my findings.

Version: 7.3.7.2 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 30(Build:2)
Ubuntu package version: 1:7.3.7-0ubuntu0.22.04.3
Calc: threaded

Hallo

apt search libreoffice-style

libreoffice-style-breeze/stable,stable 4:7.4.7-1 all
  Büroprogrammsammlung -- Symbolstil Breeze

libreoffice-style-colibre/stable,stable,now 4:7.4.7-1 all  [Installiert,automatisch]
  Büroprogrammsammlung -- Symbolstil Colibre

libreoffice-style-elementary/stable,stable 4:7.4.7-1 all
  Büroprogrammsammlung -- Symbolstil Elementary

libreoffice-style-karasa-jaga/stable,stable 4:7.4.7-1 all
  office productivity suite -- Karasa Jaga symbol style

libreoffice-style-sifr/stable,stable 4:7.4.7-1 all
  Büroprogrammsammlung -- Symbolstil »sifr«

libreoffice-style-sukapura/stable,stable 4:7.4.7-1 all
  office productivity suite -- Sukapura symbol style

install some of these styles, and choose via →Tools→Options→LO→View→→Icon theme (and …surprise … right of the DropDown there is a extra Button to load several Themes as Extension )

I guess your comment is how to find nice font for dark theme. All they all for dark? If not, which do you advice? I like colorful.

Maybe this icons

??
or in light or dark flavour