Change of colour (status bar, ruler, side panels)

Hi.
Can somebody please tell me how I can change the colour of the white areas (status bar, ruler, side panels) in the attached screenshot. I have LO 7.4.1 and Win 11, 2022h2.
Your help is appreciated.

I assume you have set in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Personalisation > Dark theme and in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Application Colours > Colour scheme you have set LibreOffice Dark

Click Windows Start menu > Settings > Accessibility > Contrast Themes and enable one of the dark ones, e.g. Aquatic. Wait for Graphics to restart.

Restart LibreOffice if open. If still no change then click and click Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Accessibility and tick the box Automatically detect high-contrast mode of operating system but on my system the colour had already changed.

@EarnestAI
It worked for the change of colour for ruler and status bar but not for the two side panels. My left-hand panel only changed slightly and my right-hand panel become so dark that content became illegible. And also, the changes in colour throughout the whole computer system became unbearable, including LibreOffice’s start page.
Nevermind, I’ve gotten used to the scheme displayed in my first post.
Thank you very much for your help.