Change page properties for each page ie. Portrait and Landscape in same file

I have a LibreOfiice file which contains a number of pages in portrait style but I need one or more pages in landscape style.

If I change the style of a new page from portrait (default) to landscape it changes the style of all pages.

Draw can have only one page orientation.

@Lupp has pointed the way. Have two files in Draw and paste the contents of each page into Writer.

Draw is for drawings and has limited support for other functions

Writer has support for different page styles as well as proper support for text styles so is the better choice for anything more than a couple of pages of drawings. If there is more than a few sentences of text then writer can handle it better.

1 Like

Draw, different page sizes and/or orientation: This is an old but not solved feature request: tdf#49787 (inherited from StarOffice/OpenOffice).
Hopefully it will be solved some day…

1 Like

Was the question actually asked with the tag “draw” from the beginning? If so, my answer was completely obsolete. Sorry! Will look more thoroughly next time. Of course, the workaround @EarnestAl pointed out (to use Writer with inserted drawings) is clever. It was, however, not in my mind when I answered. Now I would add that Draw documents can also be inserted into a Writer document as OLE objects. This would avoid the need of keeping more than one file for later editing/maintenance.

Single pages aren’t individual objects in Writer documents. Page wrapping creates sequences of equally formatted pages. If you want to change from your “general” page style to one which only exceptionally shall be applied (for tables or graphics e.g.), you need to create that second style as a named page style, and to insert a special manual page break in the appropriate position where you explicitly select the new style. After having inserted one or more pages applying this style, you need to return to the “general” one in the same explicit way.
See attached example:
disask104997_PageStyleSequences_.odt (33.9 KB)

The insertion of a manual page break by Ctrl+Enter does not create a new sequence for which a different page style could be set.