I have a stacked column chart with two stacked columns.
- to move both stacked columns closer to each other without increasing the width of the columns - purpose is to make my chart smaller
- to show connection lines between the 2 columns - purpose is to show how much the elements within the two columns change
I observe no change in the appearance of the chart:
- when changing for: data series / options / overlap setting between -100% and +100%
- checking or unchecking for: data series / options / connection line
Manual and wiiki did not give me any help.
I would appreciate getting information
- how my “want” can be realized
- if the observed behavior is a bug or why is the appearance of the chart not changing when I change parameter settings
LibO 3.5.7 / XP/SP3
Thanks in advance!