Chinese charactors have overlapped each other using LibreOffice open docs

I have a doc written on Windows, I have to open that doc using LibreOffice under Ubuntu. When I opened it, Some lines words had been overlapped on each others as below picture:

image description

I have tried install fonts,

adan@adan-Latitude-D630:~$ #udo  apt-get install fonts-ipafont-gothic fonts-ipafont-mincho ttf-telugu-fonts ttf-oriya-fonts
adan@adan-Latitude-D630:~$ sudo  apt-get install  ttf-dejavu ttf-dejavu-extra
adan@adan-Latitude-D630:~$ sudo  apt-get install  ttf-mscorefonts-installer 

but that seems not work for me?
how to solve this problem? Can you help me? thanks

Which LibreOffice version are you using?

A text overlap problem has been described in version 4.2.1.1 but is already fixed so it should be available in version 4.2.2 or 4.2.3…

You can either wait for 4.2.2 which should be out in the next few days or downgrade to a previous version…

Thanks, I’ll wait the upate. I am using LibreOffice 4.0.2.2 right now. thanks for the infomations

If you intent to install LibreOffice 4.2.x on Ubuntu 12.04 or Ubuntu 13.10 then I recommend to use a PPA and not the deb files from LibreOffice download page - because PPA is specially prepared for Ubuntu and debs on LibreOffice web page are just general Linux distribution files.

See how to install LibreOffice 4.2.x from PPA: Upgrade To LibreOffice 4.2 In Ubuntu 13.10 Or 12.04 Via PPA ~ Web Upd8: Ubuntu / Linux blog