Collaboration / workflow from LO to MSOffice, back to LO

Hi everyone,
I work mostly with .odp or .odt files, and have to collaborate with people using MSOffice.
I have a strong problem and I wonder how LO users resolve it - if so.
Two cases :

1. A text doc (odt) which has to be revised by colleagues, and I have to approve revisions and comments. Most of them use MSOffice. Comments and edition are saved, great… when I revise the doc, and approve all comments (they “disappear”), and approve all revisions (so that the text would be “clean”, ready to be printed and to be diffused for instance), and save as a .doc file : DRAMA !! In the .doc file my colleagues open, all revisions and comments appear as if they were not approved.
    So, how to make an efficient workflow in such a case ?
  2. A presentation : the compatibility between odp files and pptx is really a problem. How do you make for an efficient collaboration with such documents ?

Please, note, my questions are NOT :

• “which program is the best” ? I would like to keep with LO, furthermore I am a Linux user, so… for different reasons, I am not looking for a cloud solution (and MS Office online is not a solution for my issues: comments and edition are partly supported, but not fully).
  • "how to make my presentation / documents visible by others in any circonstances "? I know how to export as a PDF file, it works fine, I don’t need something else for that.

The question is about collaboration between people using either LO (me) or MSOffice (rest of the world :wink: ), and how to have an efficient workflow about that as there is not a fully compatibility between both of them. Tips and tricks would be welcome !
This is such a problem for me, as an academic, that if I do not encounter any solution, I plan to migrate to another OS (Mac) to be able to use MSOffice, whereas I would prefer going on my old and fair Linux…