Concerning listbox

I am in the process of building an event management DB for my wife. Never done a lot with this or any other DB creator but have managed to creat prety much all the input fiels that she needs except 1 (really 3 the same) I have fields for first and last names as well as several others but the kicker for me is the fact that the event will be hosting up to 20 conferences, in 3 sessions(time periods) Can I build a field for each session and use a listbox with all the different conferences.so when my wife receives an entry form she can enter into each session the conference that the guests want to attend? or is there a better way.

I will be using this info later to build name tags showing

Name

session 1 - conference a

session 2 - conference b

session 3 - conference c

Attached find quick sample. Set the listboxes with default but you can change it obviously. Should find all the settings you need in each controls’ properties - only a few set in General Tab. DropDown.odb Keep in mind you can use three different dropdowns , one for each session, and have a DB field for each.

Thanks, pretty much what I thought but nice to have it confirmed. will get it finished today…the things we do for our spouses .