- I have specific cell ranges that should always have specific conditional formatting
- I’m going to move some of these cells around, delete their contents, cut them, etc.
- Right now, I manually reset the ranges in Format → Conditional → Manage, deleting the single-celled ones, and reentering e.g. “A1:B1000” into one, and “C2:C1000” into another
- Pressing a button that did this would be significantly better, as
- Freezing/locking conditional formatting to specific cell ranges seems impossible for now
- Python seems like the best language to use for macros
- The Python-stuff I found is overwhelming, and speaks of installing an IDE, even though Calc seems to already have a built in editor
How do I go about doing this? =)