Conversion from dxf to Pdf are incomplete

Hello All,

I am trying to generate pdf from dxf by using following command

/usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin -env:UserInstallation=file:///tmp/oo_KqVAn --writer ‘macro:///Standard.Module1.CreatePdf(/tmp/tmp.zj1X0n/19006841.dxf,/tmp/tmp.zj1X0n/19006841.pdf)’.

But Pdf’s are incomplete. I am facing this issue on libreoffice 5.3 on rhel 7.
Same command is generating complete pdf on libreoffice 4.3.2.2 on rhel 6.

Any help would be appreciated.

Are you serious? macro:///Standard.Module1.CreatePdf is some custom macro on your system, not some standard LibreOffice function; how could one know what that macro does? Then, how could one tell what you mean by “incomplete”? files corrupted (trailing part missing)? Framed? Missing specific elements? …

It exists in /userdirectory/.config/libreoffice/4/user/basic/Standard/Module1.xba. By incomplete i mean some part is missing.as compared to dxf file.

It exists in /userdirectory/.config/libreoffice/4/user/basic/Standard/Module1.xba

Yes, of course - it’s a user macro that was created by someone on your system (you?). It doesn’t exist on other users’ systems.

By incomplete i mean some part is missing.as compared to dxf file

Oh that makes it clear as fog… To allow others to help you, you need to edit the question, add there full macro code, sample DXF, and a screenshot of the result with missing parts marked.