Copy/pasting table creates table with different column width on one column and paragraph break before it...

Hi, so I copied and pasted a table from one document to another, only to have two issues arise- the two mentioned in the title.

To further complicate things I can’t seem to delete the paragraph break created before the pasted table, which is rather annoying.
Before anyone asks, no I didn’t copy/paste the line before the table as well as the table, so not sure why pasting a table creates a paragraph break before it…
The column with a different width once pasted that I referred to in the title is the last column in the table.

Here is the document I copied the table from (table = first table with the words “name” and “date” on it):
C:\fakepath\ Conscious Practice Checklist - Drums (SPECIFIC, FILLED OUT IN PENCIL).odt

And here is the document I pasted it to:
C:\fakepath\ Conscious Practice Checklist - Drums (SPECIFIC, FILLED OUT USING COMPUTER).odt

Any help, as always, is greatly appreciated.

To delete the paragraph before the pasted table, just use the Delete key while the cursor is in the line.

I tried to copy and paste from one to other document and can’t see the width columns problem.

Tested with LibreOffice 6.3.6.2 (x86); OS: Windows 6.1.

Add Answer is reserved for solutions.

Press edit below your question if you want to add more information; also can comment an answer.