Copy won't work in Macro

Ya, got it. Thanks. At list doubt is cleared.

It does state in the Options that Macro Recording “may be limited” and there are some things that don’t work. In your case however there is no problem with the recording but it is the sequence of events which results it the Macro not working.

The sequence needs to be first to select the cell range to be copied and then insert the 3 rows below before copying the range. Then select the target range and paste. I have included a sample showing this working. It is the unmodified Macro recorded. In your macro just move the InsertRowsAfter before the Copy. For anyone reading this note that the feature to insert rows after is not available in earlier versions of LO.

MacRec.ods

In fact the recorded macro posetd in the question (after editing) works for me the way the OQer told later he intended. The sequence is correct so far.
Therefore I suspected the OQer actually wanted to work with variable ranges.

For what reason the recorded macro failed on the OQer’s system I cannot tell. Tthe advice to write real code and some hints how to do so should not be bad anyway.

In fact the recorded macro posetd in the question (after editing) works for me the way the OQer told later he intended. The sequence is correct so far.
Therefore I suspected the OQer actually wanted to work with variable ranges.

For what reason the recorded macro failed on the OQer’s system I cannot tell. Tthe advice to write real code and some hints how to do so should not be bad anyway.

Thanks,

But it wasn’t help. I run your document/macro. but still it is not copying anything.

I think .uno:copy is not working in my PC.

Thanks for your effort.

@HRM: What’s you OS?, OS version? Did you call the macro by clicking a button?
Your issue may be related to bug tdf#70883 Seems all the reporters and commenters were on Win systems.
(Appendix:)
Just tested on Win10 with LibO V5.4.0.3. The bug proved present!

yes, Win10x64