Crash Report on startup

LibreOffice Base crashed and now every time I open any LibreOffice application I get the Crash Report Dialog.

The dialog box does not provide a URL for the report.

Tried:

• Resetting the user profile.

• Adding --norestore to the file associations in registry.

• Disabling OpenGL driver…it shows that it’s disabled in the options menu, though in the dump.ini file it’s listed as: UseOpenGL=true

• Disabling AutoRecovery in the options menu.

Thanks for your help!!

LibreOffice version: 6.2.1.2 (x64)

BuildID: 7bcb35dc3024a62dea0caee87020152d1ee96e71

Windows 10 64-bit 20H2 8GB Ram

LibreOffice version: 6.2.1.2 (x64)

Why do you use such deprecated version from the 6.2. series of releases? At least you should use 6.2.8.2 though I’d even recommend to use 7.1.4.2 / 7.0.6.2 as of today, since 7.2 is already on the go.

> The dialog box does not provide a URL for the report.

There will be no fix for 6.2.1.2, since release 6.2 is “End of Life” (EOL) as of November 30, 2019 - see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/6.2#End_of_Life

> LibreOffice Base crashed and now every time I open any LibreOffice application I get the Crash Report Dialog.

This generally means you got a corrupt LibreOffice user profile but you stated that you already tried “Resetting the user profile”, which is in contradiction to the usual cause. Just to assure: Which procedure to reset your LibreOffice user profile did you follow?

I really appreciate your prompt reply.

I didn’t realize it was so out of date. I just installed the latest version 7.1.4.2.

I still receive the Crash Report dialog. There is still no URL or Crash ID.

Is the crash report URL and Crash ID normally provided in the dialog box?

Also, is the crash report the contents of dump.ini file?

To reset the user profile I renamed the user folder in the …\AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice\4\ directory.