Create compounding interest received by epoch and month

Hi guys I am trying unsuccessfully to construct a formula that shows the following
monthly interest received over a calendar year
So I have $100 , interest rate 0.165% per epoch of 3.5 days and compounding into the starting $100 at the end of each 3.5 day epoch. There are 8.65 epochs per month.

I need to show the value for the epoch interest received plus the epoch cumulative value then the monthly result value of the 8.65 epochs as a month.
I guess that I will have to create 12 separate sheets each representing a month with the subsequent month referencing the previous months finishing value as the new start value.
I need to show this data running across the ROW so spanning around 18 columns probably.
Is anybody able to advise how I might construct what I need to achieve the above results?
Thanking you in anticipation

Hallo
put 100 into A1,
100.165% into B1
and 8.65 into C1.
and in A2 the Formula:

=A1*$B$1^$C$1

pull down A2 to A12

karolus thank you so much for your response, it is much appreciated.
However this seems to give the monthly totals but not the individual epoch interest rewards within a month ie 8.65 epochs per month.
I need to show the value for the epoch interest received plus the epoch cumulative value then the monthly result value of the 8.65 epochs as a month.

Unless I am missing something but I will play around with it and see if I can understand it better.

Youre really ask for

=A1*$B$1

:thinking: