Creating folder in odb archive

I learned that an ODB file can be opened by any zip file viewer. I saw that there are folders for each form, report, query made in odb. I have several forms that have images (icons) and it is saved on a folder under the form folder, nearly all of them have the same group of pictures but it is saved individually per folder per form. So that I can just edit/replace one picture/icon and all forms will have the same picture/icon.
Is it possible to create a common pictures folder inside the odb file and use macro to link the picture to the form? I know it is possible just to link the image from an external source, but I have to update each image folder separately to every user of the odb file. I was just thinking if the images can be inside the odb file so I’ll just send one file. I hope my question makes sense. thanks.

Yes, I would think that this is possible if you have the required programming skills.

If you only need images somewhere in the form, not special on buttons, you could use the image control and a table with only one row.

If you need it on buttons you have to use a macro. Have implemented this for one form.

Have a look at the attached example.
ManyForms_SameImages.odb (198.0 KB)

Have seen Base creates a picture folder for a form during creating the forms in the database. So I have deleted pictures inside this forms. They will be also be shown and the database file is much smaller …