Cross References stopped working today

Today I opened a document I work on everyday, and all the cross references were not working, instead of Chapter name, its only says “Chapter”, instead of Page Numbers, it says “Page numbers”, instead of heading, it gives me “__RefHeading__Toc…”

No idea what caused this, doing an Update all just hosted the whole document with these names, grant you they still work, if I ctrl click on them it take me to the link, if I copy it, it give me the correct name and not the ugly Name.

I did not change any setting or Options.



Build ID: 5.2.6-1

CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Linux 4.4; UI Render: default; VCL: gtk2;

Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group

Try changing the setting of View | Fieldnames.

If this answer helped you, please accept it by clicking the check mark to the left and, karma permitting, upvote it. If this resolves your problem, close the question, that will help other people with the same question.