Customized and placed toolbar will not display by default

In my UI configuration, I have a toolbar placed across the bottom of the interface, above the status bar.
I have the Find toolbar placed there, and then also the Navigation toolbar next to it which I’ve customized with some useful functions I use frequently.

The problem I’m trying to solve is that in more recent releases, the customized Navigation toolbar no longer shows up by default. Every time I start Writer, I have to View > Toolbars > Navigate, and then it appears where I placed it as expected.

Writer 7.3.2.2, Windows x64

Am I missing a “Save Toolbar Layout” or some such input to get it to always display by default as I want it to?

It works for me in my LO 7.3.2 portable version. I can switch on the toolbar, I can move it (after unlock the position), and it appears at the next start of the LO. The position of the toolbar will be locked again after the restart.

• Have you filled-in the User data in the Settings? Some settings only will be saved if the User data is filled-in.

Thanks for the idea, and some config issue did occur to me. But everything in my configuration including Paths seems in order, and other local config-related features like Templates, spelling dictionaries, etc. are working fine, so I don’t think I have a general permissions/access issue.

I decided to work around this by adding most of the same buttons I had added to the Navigation toolbar to the Find toolbar, and that is working fine across sessions. So, it seems clear I was running into some subtle bug, but worked around it, and not worth the effort to try to pin it down.

For me, if I lock the toolbar, it is persistent across sessions and rebooting.
LockToolbar

Version: 7.3.2.2 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 49f2b1bff42cfccbd8f788c8dc32c1c309559be0
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 22000; UI render: Skia/Vulkan; VCL: win
Locale: en-NZ (en_NZ); UI: en-GB
Calc: CL

As mentioned above, my solution was to work around it…