Czy teksty sa zapisane w internecie

czy teksty sa zapiusane w internecie

Google Translate:
whether the texts are saved on the Internet

@Alladyn126 Your question (!) is totally obscure. Please reword it so that we can understand it: click , then use the pencil tool. Give detailed description of your problem. At least mention OS name, LO version and save format.

You are on the “international” leg of this site where English is the communication language. If you are not fluent in English, get help from a friend for better explanation of your concern.

Google Translate:
Twoje pytanie (!) jest całkowicie niejasne. Przeredaguj to tak, abyśmy mogli to zrozumieć: kliknij , a następnie użyj narzędzia Ołówek. Podaj szczegółowy opis swojego problemu. Przynajmniej wspomnij o nazwie systemu operacyjnego, wersji LO i formacie zapisu.

Jesteś w „międzynarodowej” części tej witryny, gdzie językiem komunikacji jest angielski. Jeśli nie mówisz biegle po angielsku, poproś znajomego o lepsze wyjaśnienie swojego problemu.

Perhaps not totally obscure: perhaps the OP is concerned about privacy, and is asking if their documents are uploaded to some server — but of course they might be asking if it is possible to save them to a server — I hope they can explain themselves.

I see there is no Polish category, and the only Slavic one seems to be Czechoslovakian, which presumably explains why they posted to the English category.