Date cell and convert to pdf problem

Hello all. I was wondering whether the following issue is a bug or if I am doing something wrong.

I created a date cell in a Word 2016 document. My Word 2016 program is in the Dutch language.

I convert my Word 2016 file to a PDF document using the following command in the command prompt:

“C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOffice 5\program\soffice.exe” --convert-to pdf datetest.docx

After opening the generated pdf file my date is displayed in the English language.
So for example, I get Monday 14 March 2016 instead of Maandag 14 maart 2016.

When I refresh my date cell in my original Word 2016 document, the date is displayed in Dutch.

OS is Windows 10 and LibreOffice version is 5.0.5.2.

If you have Word why not save as pdf in Word? What language and locale is set in LO?

I don’t want to save as pdf in Word, because I want to convert multiple Word 2016 files to pdf files at once with help from a small script I wrote. The language and locale are both set to Dutch.

What do you see if you open the Word document in LO? If the date is correct what happens of you export as pdf?

When I open the Word document in LO, LO shows the English date instead of the Dutch date. When I open the docx file in Word again, the Dutch date is set.