Desktop shortcuts on saving documets

I have a pc with ubuntumate 18.04lts with libreoffice installed and updated i have place in desktop a few shortcuts from folders that they are placed in a nas network drive, the shortcuts to the nas drive works fine and i am opening the files from the folders without any problem. But when i am creating a new document with libreoffice writer and i am trying to save it and i am choosing from the saving wizard desktop i didn’t find available the shortcuts of the nas folders so i cannot save a new document directly to the nas folder from the shortcut any idea why these is happening

thanks in advace for any answer

How did you create these shortcuts - Linux knows more than on type of “shortcut” and may be you only created a type which just uses a .desktop file opening your file manager when you click the shortcut.

i just make write click with mouse and choose make link, after that i choose that is location and i place the path of the folder in the network and it works, i don’t know if this it’s okey for the libreoffice writer. If this is not okey can you give me any information how i will create a proper shortcut in ubuntu mate linux

thanks in advance for your answer