Detective precedents and dependents

When using DETECTIVE to trace related cells, it simply provides an “off-sheet” indicator with no guidance as to which of the many sheets it links to.
I have an instance where a sheet having an off-page link was modified to remove the dependency but left a “ghost-link” attached to the originating cell. The recipient cell doesn’t give a “ghost-link”.
I suppose I have two questions;
Besides the obvious Find & Replace searching for the cell reference, is there another way to establish where an off-page link connects?
Is there a mechanism by which I can remove the specious link?
In my scenario, the search can’t work because the old cell formula =‘anothersheet’.C1 no longer exists.
I’m currently using
Version: 7.3.6.2 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: c28ca90fd6e1a19e189fc16c05f8f8924961e12e
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19043; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: sv-SE (en_GB); UI: en-GB
Calc: threaded
The link was probably severed (last used) about six months ago and I’m usually up to date on the current “safe” release.
I can also surmise that as I had likely moved the cell - probably by dragging it to its new location - then simply overtyped the formula with data, then that could be the “ghosting” culprit.
Any help would be much appreciated

If we are talking about searching for formulas containing errors, then they can be found using the queryFormulaCells method with the corresponding parameter (4).

No, the only error is that the Detective finds links that no longer exist - the original logic “=‘anothersheet’.C1” was never erroneous either, it just became redundant. If I focus …C1 it informs me of a link that existed months ago. If I focus the original calling cell and use Detective it returns…nothing.

Could you upload a small example file?

I haven’t tried to replicate it in a sample file. Its current existence is in a 7 sheet file filled with personal financial information so that won’t do.
I will experiment and see if I can remove (almost) everything else from a copy and see what happens.
I’m intrigued, what is that link you provided? Is it something contained in the normal UI or some form of additional functionality that I don’t have (don’t know how to) activated.

False Alarm. After I removed the 5 non-relevant sheets I discovered the “spurious” link had gone. One sheet, which I update once a year when that new year’s sheet is created by copying the current sheet also carried the link. User error!
Thanks for your endeavours