Disable Cloud Storage in LibreOffice 7.2.4.1 [Windows 10]

Hello,

Is it possible to disable Cloud Access to save or open files? We want to avoid that people save files to OneDrive, Google etc.

Thank you!

With kind regards,
TheStingPilot

As far as I know LibreOffice only saves to Desktop because the last time I tried save remote files the Developers were still having problems with save remote.

Set up your firewall. It makes no sense to block access for a single application.

Thanks for your suggestion. In that case people are complaining that their file is not uploaded. So the best option is to disable the option to upload files to OneDrive, Google Drive etc.

But then they can use any other program to upload data to somewhere. If they complain or not does not matter. Important is that it can’t be done.

Why upload, mount WebDAV drive as davs://… in userspace, done. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
SCNR.

I did some more troubleshooting. In the ‘expert configuration’ I searched for ‘Google’. I found that in CmisServersNames under org.openoffice.Office.Common → Misc. If I clear that string, then all the Cloud Services are unavailable, except WebDAV, FTP and one other.

So my next question is how to clear CmisServersNames under org.openoffice.Office.Common → Misc for all users.

Feedback is appreciated, as allways.

With kind regards,
TheStingPilot

See https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Deployment_and_Migration#Post_deployment_configuration.
On Windows probably best by Group Policy, on other platforms (but also on Windows) the recommended way is to use a Configuration Extension and install that as shared extension, see at the end of that wiki section.