Enhancement request for exporting elements from an odb to another one

I have developed some applications in LO Base - Firebird and MS-Access. The last one was not my choice, but I was sort of forced to.
For an application I have two files: one tha actual “production” application (well I get copy from the actual users every now and then) and a “development” one, where I can try out anything new or changes, requested by the users.
I hate to say this, but MS-Access greately facilitates such setup by having an export-import facilty for all kinds of elements in a database. I can export-import anything (tables, queries, forms, reports) from my develop instance into the production.
I would very very happy to have something similar in LO Base.

You could copy and paste all from one Base file to another. But: Tables and view will be defined with relationships. So this will be a little tricky.
Don’t forget: Access is a software you have to pay for with developers, who will fix bugs and create enhancements. LibreOffice Base has been created before LibreOffice has been forked of OpenOffice 3.2. There has been added nearly nothing up to now. A little bit in query editor, little changes with reports… Only adding Firebird as a second internal database is really a new feature. There are only some persons fixing bugs, but no one developing new features.
For my own projects I write only a macro for inserting the old data of a production database to the new development database.